More on How it works
for Expectant Moms
if you are considering placing your baby for adoption, we provide a safe environment to view qualified couple profiles without the pressure of adoption agencies making your decisions for you or lawyers pressuring you to sign contracts. You have the freedom to choose the families that you feel comfortable with. By taking your time you will find waiting couples who have similar interests as you do and meet your qualifications to care for your child. Once you find your match email or call them.
Start viewing ready-to-adopt families now
Benefits we provide:
- All our families are required to have an up-to-date homestudy that meet their state or countries requirements
- All couples go through a detailed examination of their backgrounds including criminal, marriage relationship, psychological and emotional stability, financial responsibility and their views on children and parenting.
- You can privately read about our adoptive families at your convenience
- All families are aware that a child may want to know their birthparents and they understand and accept that this is not a threat to them. They learn the importance of being open with their children about adoption and how to encourage positive feelings about being adopted.
- You do not have to be a member to connect to our families
- Our search engine can search families based on your similarities.
How to Choose a Family
- Select similar interests
- Read their birth letter
- Don’t choose on pictures alone. Some people are not as photogenic as others
- Make sure they have a current homestudy
- Ask questions about their lawyer and how they will finance everything.
- Remember it is a process to choose and it is very normal to struggle with your decision for adoption
- You make all the choices, but counseling can be very beneficial to your decisions
- Know your rights. Read articles and other information on certain issues you should be aware of.
- Stay away from people who solicit for the adoption of your baby.
- For your safety, we do not recommend selecting adoptive couples from online chat rooms or message boards who are not home study certified.
We have some very special people that are currently waiting to love your baby. When you narrow down your decision you can contact families by phone, text or email, to further establish a relationship with them. If you have already made your decision by reading their profiles, the next step is to make plans with them. Most couples have lawyers and counselors and are willing to pay all your adoption expenses. Adoption is a plan for the benefit of you and your baby. It can be a tough but rewarding choice. Having the freedom to choose the right parents can make all the difference. Thank you for viewing and considering our loving families.
Have questions? email us.